"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Monday, July 15, 2013

GAS MAKES THE HAPPIES SICK

Remember the old joke about what happens when you play a country & western song backwards? You get your girl back, you get your job back, you get your dog back.

I know a variation. I know what happens when you clean out your garage. You get your expired passport back, you get your social security card back, you get your childhood back.

Here are some random finds:


Didn't Thurston Howell have the same teddy bear in Gilligan's Island?
Apparently so.

Basic Goals in Spelling 
Safe All Day With The Happies (Rand McNally, 1959)










1 comment:

  1. That Scott K, what a troublemaker. "But teacher, I don't have the book Basic Goals in Spelling; my book is called Basic Goats in 8Reeltng!"

    ReplyDelete