"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Saturday, July 13, 2013

POST HASTE

There's really no good excuse for going ten days without posting except I've been packing up the last of my belongings and getting the house ready for the real estate photographer. There was also a terrible book that needed reviewing and people I wanted to spend time with.

I scanned a couple dozen things in the past week, images for future posts, and then I packed up my scanner. Don't worry, I know where it is. If something magnificent comes along, I can always plug the scanner back in.

The best thing about living in a mostly empty house is there are fewer places to lose your keys or wallet.  Three rooms are completely empty, the carpets are clean, and the curtains have been washed and tumbled dry. 

The house officially goes on the market next Thursday. I thought it was something that happened instantly, but apparently real estate listings have a proper release date, just like books and movies and records.

And that day is Thursday. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment