"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Sunday, April 14, 2013

ALL THE SINGLES, LADIES

I traded some books in this morning, before meeting Sammy for lunch.  I didn't find many new books, but I picked up some nice 7" singles, all with picture sleeves.  

"Don't Worry Baby b/w I Get Around" by The Beach Boys (Capitol 5174)

"Paperback Writer b/w Rain" by The Beatles (Capitol 5651)

"You Don't Have to Tell Me b/w Nobody I Know" by Peter and Gordon (Capitol 5211)
"Glad All Over b/w I Know You" by The Dave Clark Five (Epic 5-9656)
"Daydream b/w Night Owl Blues" by The Lovin' Spoonful  (Kama Sutra - KA 208)
"Surf City b/w She's My Summer Girl" by Jan & Dean (Liberty 55580)








No comments:

Post a Comment