"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Sunday, April 28, 2013

SNEAKY, CHEEKY

Remember I told you I started watching Doctor Who?  I'm just scratching the surface of the Tennant-Smith years, but I noticed something in "The Bells of Saint John" episode that premiered on March 30, 2013.


Here, let me vastly oversimplify things.  Aliens are uploading humans via Wi-Fi and The Doctor (Matt Smith) prevents Clara (Jenna-Louise Coleman), his latest companion, from becoming a casualty.  

Then he sends the aliens a message, quickly typing that Clara is "Under My Protection."

Of course, the next shot is a close-up:

Which to me and my twisted way of thinking is a sly way of getting the phrase "my erection" past the BBC.  

Is it me?  Maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment