"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Thursday, May 9, 2013

INSERTING A FRESH MAG

I have a fondness for old magazines.  Always have.
Satan's Scrapbook Vol. 2, No. 2 (Parliament, 1965)
At my bookstore, this copy of Satan's Scrapbook hung on the wall behind the register. 

It wasn't for sale, but people asked about it all the time. Gilstrap tried to buy it several times. His wife's name was Betty.  Are they still married?  I have no idea.  
Detective World Vol. 5, No. 2 (Detective World Incorporated, February 1947)

Sensational Exposes Vol. 1, No. 3 (Skye Publishing Co., 1957)


I have a lot of beautiful old magazines. I'm thinking about selling some of them and I just don't know if I can do it.

Some things are easy to replace.  These won't be.


No comments:

Post a Comment