"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Monday, May 6, 2013

ONE WORD 

I'm telling the camping story again on May 30th.  A bunch of us got an email from Tania this morning:  

I'm making a short video to promote YOU and Most of Lit Lounge so... If you have 30 seconds, please send me a video or photo (taken from your computer or not, whatever is easiest for you) of YOU holding up a piece of paper with ONE sentence or ONE word that explains WHY you are passionate about Lit Lounge!

Don't over over think it. Just feel it, write it down, video tape it! 


I took a break from job applications, covered yesterday's beverage container with plain paper, and made a Post-it out of yellow construction paper.   

I tried a few different words, a few different poses.  This is the one I sent Tania.

She approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment