"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Sunday, June 16, 2013

ANTIQUARIAN

I have some old books in my collection, but antiquarian really isn't my thing.

Camp-Fires of Napoleon by Henry C. Watson (John C. Winston Co., 1854)

My Book House - Through Fairy Halls edited by Olive Miller (Book House for Children, 1937)


A Handbook of Short Story Writing by John T. Frederick (Knopf, 1928)

The Modern Devil by Rev. I. Mench Chambers (International Publishing, 1903)


Tess of The D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy (A. L. Burt Company, 1893)

Lynch Lawyers by William Patterson White (Little, Brown, and Co., 1920)
Officer 666 by Barton W. Currie and Augustin McHugh (A. L. Burt Company, 1912)

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (John C. Winston Company, 1925)




No comments:

Post a Comment