"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Sunday, June 16, 2013

IF I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

My son helped me move a bunch of boxes into storage yesterday.  Three trips, probably 250 boxes. Fixtures, too.

The garage is looking pretty good. Not done, but definitely getting there. I've actually thrown a lot of stuff out. The office is empty, and the bookcases from the guest bedroom are gone.  

The library doesn't look like the library. Three big bookcases are gone, the vintage paperbacks are boxed, and the spinner racks are in storage.

Goodbye, old friends. Goodbye.

It probably helps that it was so hot yesterday because it kept my mind off what I was doing. The nightmares will start in a few weeks, when I dream my storage space has been broken into (doubtful) or a monsoon has flooded the place (unlikely) or the tweakers who use the space next to mine for their meth lab have caused an explosion.

Here's some stuff I may never see again:

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment