"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Tuesday, June 25, 2013

LEGENDS OF THE FALL TV SEASON (1959)

Richard Matheson died the other day, which is a shame 'cause I would've happily scanned some classic Matheson covers. It's all gone--boxed up, stacked, stored--but my memories of Matheson and his work on The Twilight Zone are intact.

What puts the dink in co-inky-dink is that I tripped over this chestnut as I was boxing compact discs. I guess the presence of Chuck Heston makes it more of a "gun nut" than a chestnut.

The Omega Man  movie tie-in (I Am Legend by Richard Matheson)
What's even crazier is that folded up inside the book was a complimentary article about my bookstore from 1998.

The article is very nice and all, but I'm having trouble placing the shirt I'm wearing. Totally familiar but completely foreign. A real puzzler.

Maybe it'll come to me in a dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment