"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Monday, September 3, 2012

Breaking (Out) Bad




Okay, so that happened last night.  And I know I have to wait a whole year to see what happens next, and no, I'm not happy about it but I'm okay with it.  I get it.  I understand.

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can.



But can someone please explain why I am so hung up on the amount of makeup under Laura Fraser's right eye?  It's all I could look at while this scene between Lydia and Walt unfolded.

And if you pause your DVR and stand in front of your television, it looks like this:



Vince Gilligan is a control freak, yes?  Which is one of the reasons we love Breaking Bad so much, no? 

If it's nothing, I have a year to get over it.  But if it's something, I called it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment