"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Friday, September 21, 2012

Go Ahead and Pull the Plug Already




This was not good, right?  I mean, not good at all.

After the one-two punch of Alias and Lost and the delicious eccentricity of Fringe, it seemed J. J. Abrams was dedicated to making shows I wanted to watch.  I'll give Undercovers a pass because it played like a Hart to Hart reboot and it had Ben Schwartz, but Alcatraz?  No thanks.  Person of Interest?  Not interested.  Bad Bad Robot!

The Revolution pilot was difficult to get through.  A real eye-roller.  Cringe-worthy.  I tried to channel my twelve-year-old self, but he would rather sniff glue out of a sock. 

Not even the presence of Giancarlo Esposito or the promise of Elizabeth Mitchell is likely to change my opinion on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment