"Crap! I wish I hadn't seen Ricky on the sidewalk."

"You will be fine for 31 minutes. You will be dead in 32 minutes."









Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who Sez?


Okay, okay:  Homeland was already on my to-do list and I hate predictable award shows and it's quite possible that had Mad Men won again, Matthew Weiner would have said something insufferably smug. 

But is Homeland seriously better than Breaking Bad, which has never won a Best Drama emmy?  I mean, this was the year Gus Fring's face got blown off.  Whose face gets blown off in Homeland? 

And how come Cranston got blanked?  At least his is a streak I can get behind.

I'll watch you, Homeland.  I'll watch every episode of your first season and I'll decide for myself.  But somebody's face better get blown off, that's all I'm saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment